vAuto, a division of Cox Automotive, is looking for skilled Performance Managers!
Why work for vAuto? Because we are innovators! Our technology, tools and business intelligence help dealers improve their used and new vehicle departments’ sales and profits in ways our competitors just can’t imitate.
What else makes us special? Cox Automotive is a company of highly motivated trendsetters, who are uniquely passionate about what they do. Cox Automotive offers an extensive benefits package for all our full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401(k), and much, much more. We expect a lot from our people, but we give a lot in return. If you love working in the automotive industry and want to be inspired by like-minded people, then this may be the home for you!
OK, want to hear more about the Performance Manager role? Here’s what it’s all about:
vAuto Performance Managers (PMs) are responsible for being trusted advisors to the 6,000+ dealers vAuto serves across the country. The PM is responsible for client retention, harvesting additional accounts and expanding / upselling the vAuto suite of products in an effort to maximize revenue growth across their client base. PMs manage between 80 and 110 accounts, with approximately 400–550 users. This is an extremely challenging and influential role that requires a high level of decision-making, accuracy and engagement with impact. The PM is ultimately responsible for making decisions and handling accounts to ensure their clients achieve the maximum ROI out of the vAuto system.
- Effectively manage the progress and results of accounts assigned.
- Engage in high-profile activity across strategic client groups.
- Build and develop strong working relationships with customers and all users at all levels from dealer / owner / decision-maker on down.
- Work with “at-risk” clients and determine proper action plans.
- Demonstrate account ownership by responding to client requests with a constant sense of urgency.
- Monitor and analyze account performance and trends to determine adjustments to dealer expectations, goals and objectives in order to achieve results.
- Closely monitor system red flags and emergencies with clients, taking immediate action at all times.
- Generate additional revenue by harvesting existing accounts for additional stores and products.
- Determine needs for additional resources in order to maintain continued success with all clients.
- Continually work to turn around canceled accounts.
- Effectively manage time and activity to successfully engage with at least 8 clients per day.
- Assist in generating high client attendance to product workshops.
- Actively participate in product development / enhancement review sessions to continue in development as a vAuto “knowledge master.”
- Travel to clients, allowing for maximum time with all clients and maximum client reach.
- Mentor new PM team members as needed.
- Engage and participate in the exchange of best practices across entire PM team.
- Must have at least 7 years of retail automotive management experience in a dealership, as well as the ability to work successfully with all levels of a dealership.
- Outstanding relationship management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to articulate and communicate in an engaging manner.
- Exceptional listening skills, with the ability to detect problems / risks.
- Superior customer-focused approach at all times.
- Highly motivated self-starter, capable of working in a team environment.
- Personal qualities and style requirements include possessing high energy, enthusiasm, resilience, determination and a high level of detail.
- Proficiency in using customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Computer literacy, including MS Office Suite.
- High school diploma or GED.
Are you qualified and ready to apply? Then send your current resume to careers@vAuto.com or call 866-253-1639.